Social Media Manager - Paid Social
— Innovative Client-side Business
- Blend of strategy and implementation.
- Opportunity for development & upskilling.
- Highly-supportive environment & remote working options.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning business based in the heart of Bath. They’re looking to level up their online game and bring in an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Marketing Manager or Exec that can be trained up. This is a new role in the team, so you will have the chance to make a difference and have the opportunity to really take ownership of all social channels.
What you’ll be doing
Coming from either an in-house team or agency side, you’ll have demonstrable experience with social media marketing, particularly within the paid ads remit. You’ll be engaged with everything social, constantly keeping up with current trends, topics and changes – ready to feed into the digital strategy and roadmap.
You’ll be able to make recommendations, build and write engaging ads and constantly test out new ideas tailored to each platform. Working with junior members of the team, you’ll be able to support and guide the organic content planning & work alongside external digital and creative agencies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience planning, writing, setting up and delivering effective paid social ads.
- Understanding of user funnels and building audiences.
- A strong understanding of test and learn strategies & how to incorporate findings.
- Experience with local ad targeting.
- Experience with scaling and growing accounts while maintaining a low CPA.
- Organic content planning and scaling.
- A great communicator – being able to take people along your journey, reporting findings and getting stakeholder buy-in.
- Strong reporting, acquisition & tracking skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k is on offer, alongside some great company benefits, including flexible/remote working, life insurance, health care options and pension.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— National CharityLocation:BracknellSalary:£30-35k
— Market Leading Financial Services organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£45,000 - £65,000
— Growing Digital Media AgencyLocation:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£30k-£35k Basic (£45k OTE)