You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Paid Media
— Technology-driven Travel Business
- Thriving and ambitious company.
- Opportunity to work with multiple brands.
- Established team of industry experts.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the paid media strategy across the group of brands. You’ll work with the internal team, as well as external agencies, to ensure that the Paid Media strategy is ahead of the industry curve.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be a hands-on Paid Media expert, able to join the dots between PPC, programmatic and display, as well as organic channels and affiliate marketing, working as part of the wider marketing team to pull together all digital marketing activities.
For instance, you will work with the Head of SEO to determine the correlation between Paid Media and SEO, and liaise with the marketing analyst and performance team to develop a fluid strategy, based on stock and availability of product.
You will be responsible for optimising the media spend by adopting a test and learn approach, ensuring you can show value at every step. Furthermore, you will consistently analyse and improve campaign performance based on revenue, volume of sales, ROI and CPA.
In order to get the best out of the Google and Bing products and ensure involvement in relevant Alpha and Beta testing, you will nurture the relationship with the Account Managers, as well as keeping on top of new trends and changes within Paid Media.
Finally, you’ll be expected to manage and motivate a growing team of Paid Media specialists, whilst striving to understand the impact of your channels in the overall marketing picture of the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant, hands-on paid media experience (PPC, programmatic and display).
- Experience managing large budget Adwords accounts.
- Experience with Bing Ads.
- Experience delivering and evaluating display and programmatic performance.
- Experience with Facebook advertising and optimising campaigns.
- Experience managing a team.
- Ability to collate reports and present findings to Senior Management.
- Ability to work closely with both internal stakeholders and external agencies.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
With a highly competitive salary on offer, in addition to further benefits, this a great opportunity for a Paid Media expert to shape the digital strategy of a thriving business. Please enquire for more information.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 to discuss the details!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: