Customer Insight Manager
— Brand new office for innovative not for profit organisation
- Brand new role for the company
- Flexible & remote working options available
- Take this not for profit into best in class territory
My client, an innovative not for profit organisation, is looking to dig deeper into customer data to help improve the customer experience and journey.
In order to do this, they are creating a brand new Customer Insight team and this is an excellent opportunity to lead this new team.
What you'll be doing
Working with the Head of Insights you will work closely with key business stakeholders to understand the priorities of the business, enact change and help bring the voice of the customer to the attention of the business department heads.
This role will be research lead, looking at existing customer data, coming up with surveys and questionnaires for customers and then analysing the results to understand key trends across the business.
What experience you'll need
- Experience working in a Customer Insight or Market Research role
- Solid data analysis experience
- Quantitative and qualitative research methodology experience
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Report writing and presentation experience
What you'll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary.
Amazing waterfront location.
Work from home 2-3 days per week.
Flexible working hours.