Digital Project Manager
— Design Agency
Salary: Up to £35k
- Be the first Digital Project Manager in this design studio.
- Stunning portfolio of clients to work with; connecting your clients to customers through digital experiences.
- Opportunity to really make this role your own, reviewing current set up and introduce processes and more efficient ways of working.
We’re helping a design studio in Clevedon find a Mid Weight Digital Project Manager. It’s an exciting place to be as the studio has very high standards, ambitions to be recognised as one of the best around and they strive to do innovative work for their clients.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Producer, you will be a key part of the business, working closely with a fantastic portfolio of B2B and B2C clients, helping them share a valued connection with their target audience through digital experiences. You will get under the skin of the business working to achieve excellence.
Working within the company’s promise of providing premium quality digital projects across the board, valuing design and innovation, you will immerse yourself in concept driven solutions that engage in the clients’ customers, to enable the company’s to be market leaders within their space.
You will be a key part of the agency; the linchpin which holds everything together, through regular contact with your client, briefing work through the studio ensuring the right projects are prioritised to help internal teams structure their commitments and ensuring throughout all projects that every element of the project is running on time and on budget.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You will need a few years of experience gained as a Digital Project Manager, whether that's a marketing agency managing digital projects or a pure play digital agency.
- You could be an Account Manager, managing digital projects or a very client facing Digital Producer- regardless of title; you’ll manage complex digital projects and have strong communication skills, keeping your clients updated throughout the project full life cycle.
- You will be versed in all things digital, and not afraid to tackle things head on.
- You will have managed a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX research, digital content and digital campaigns.
- You will be the type of person who can hit the ground running- to be a jack of all trades with all things from strategy to concept through to UX projects and dealing with challenges influence the design process.
- A natural leader, capable of working with senior management to scope out not only project success but how the department can ever improve and grow.
- Full project cycle experience, from scope through to delivery.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of up to £35k on offer here. On top of this, you’ll be joining a tight knit bunch who want you to develop personally and professionally. You’ll have the opportunity to work with real autonomy and take responsibility for the production function and put your stamp on processes and best practises!
If you’re in digital project management and you’re on the lookout for a new role, get in touch with Fran today by emailing Francesca@adlib-recruitment.co.uk or call 01179 269 530.Back to jobs