You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Mid Weight Digital Designer
— UI, Product and App Design for an impressive agency
- Play a key role in a tight knit team.
- Work with exciting, high-growth clients.
- Have ownership of briefs and work autonomously.
We’re helping a design studio in Clevedon find a Mid Weight Designer. It’s an exciting place to be as the studio has very high standards, ambitions to be recognised as one of the best around and they strive to do innovative work for their clients.
What you’ll be doing
The work will be varied and cover most disciplines within digital design – from websites & mobile apps through to digital assets for campaigns. For larger app or website design projects you’ll be undertaking user research and wrapping your head around the brand, mocking up site maps and wireframes and then taking your work through to the final, polished visual designs.
You’ll benefit from the close client relationships the team have forged as you’ll be given high profile, big budget briefs to work on.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need a stellar portfolio of contemporary design work that shows us your digital design skills
- The confidence to work with autonomy and really own a brief
- Experience of working within an agency or design-led business
- Understanding of how your design work will be built by developers and good knowledge of responsive design
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of up to £30k on offer here. On top of this, you’ll be joining a tight knit bunch who want you to develop personally and professionally. You’ll have the opportunity to work with real autonomy and take responsibility for work that leaves the studio. The Senior team are incredibly talented so there are great minds to learn from.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: