You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Assistant eCommerce Merchandiser
— Established Multi-Channel Retailer
- Thriving eCommerce business.
- Multiple brands to work across.
- Excellent training and progression.
Part of the Internet Retailing Top 500 this year, this is a sizeable operation working as part of a cutting-edge eCommerce team. Reporting into the eCommerce Marketing Manager, the Assistant Online Merchandiser will ensure the smooth running of processes involving the presentation of stock on the website.
What you’ll be doing
As above, this role centres on all aspects of ensuring the site trades as effectively as possible, and being able to identify areas of improvement with respect to the look and feel of the site itself. Initial actions will involve overseeing the product content team to ensure correct copywriting and uploading of content to the site, alongside an assessment of the finished articles to match the voice of the brand and content guidelines.
The strategic elements of the role will involve assessing which products are performing well/underperforming through weekly and monthly reports, and presenting your findings to senior stakeholders in the business.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally experience of working within an eCommerce environment.
- Comfortable with analysis of weekly sales reports.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ideally experience in a retail environment with an understanding of stock management and how this ties into online merchandising requirements.
- Ability to spin multiple plates on a day to day basis.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary at the £18k mark is on offer for this one. They have some nice perks too, including 28 days holiday, 20% staff discount, pension and brilliant training for your professional development.
Please get in touch with Joe for further information and to apply.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: