Mid-Weight Packaging Designer
— Global Packaging Agency
- Gain global experience.
- Work with internationally acclaimed brands.
- Play a key part in a collaborative team of talented specialists.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Mid-Weight Designer to join an established packaging agency who is building out their UK offices in Bristol. We’re looking for packaging design specialists who need to be conceptual and know packaging, branding and identity like the back of your hand.
What you’ll be doing
Joining their new Bristol office you’ll work with other designers (including a remote team) to produce eye-catching consumer packaging for a range of globally recognised FMCG brands. As for products, you’ll work across food, beverages and personal care.
You’ll work closely with a team of talented specialists, reporting in to the Creative Director and Senior Designers. You’ll create concepts for a range of big names and take your ideas through to highly polished designs that push the boundaries of contemporary packaging. The agency is well-established in the US so you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the global offices remotely on occasion.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Some commercial agency experience in FMCG branding / packaging.
- An outstanding portfolio of commercial Packaging designs (Ideally food/beverage/homecare).
- The portfolio should also highlight your process/rationale.
- Strong typographical skills.
- Be flexible in your approach to design.
- Able to work collaboratively or solely through to refined design execution.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Joining the agency you’ll work with a truly international client base and be an important part of helping to grow their European presence. This is a great opportunity to build a long-term relationship with an agency that is going from strength to strength. A competitive salary is also up for grabs and summer hours that include an early Friday finish.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast Growing Agency Start-upLocation:Bristol (or remote)Salary:Up to £60k DOE
— Agency for GoodLocation:South CornwallSalary:DOE
— Specialist Production AgencyLocation:BristolType:Salary:Up to £45k (Pro Rata) DOE