Senior Account Manager
— Short-term Contract
- Senior Account Manager required to join an award-winning integrated marketing agency.
- Short-term contract, to start ASAP.
- Work on a significant blue-chip brand, one of the agency’s key clients.
This highly regarded Bristol based marketing agency are in urgent need of a Senior Account Manager to join their lovely B2B team working on one of the agency's key clients to help them through a busy period on an initial short term contract.
What you'll be doing
You'll be working on one of the agency's key clients, a significant blue-chip brand, to which the agency has been retained for many years. We're talking impressive brand led high profile projects that will push you to drive success. You'll manage a variety of marketing communication campaigns including digital, offline, events, internal communications, PR and more. You’ll need to hit the ground running taking briefs, managing projects, coordinating resource and keeping clients up to date.
What experience you'll need
- You’ll either be an established Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager who has gained their experience in an integrated or full-service marketing agency.
- You’ll be able to hit the ground running from day one and work autonomously.
- You’ll have fantastic client facing and relationship management skills.
- As this is a contract you'll ideally be immediately available and able to commit to the full duration.
- Experience across the full marketing mix from digital, social, brand, print and internal comms.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity to work on a significant brand with big budgets, you'll be working with an ambitious yet fun agency who work collaboratively to achieve results.
As previously mentioned this is an urgent requirement, so if you meet the above criteria then please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+
— Fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist!Location:BristolSalary:£60k
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£28K+