Senior Account Manager
— Digital Agency
- Senior Account Manager opportunity to join a fast growing digital agency.
- Work with a varied portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
- Offices in the heart of Bristol, commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Cheltenham/ Gloucestershire.
This independent digital agency in Bristol have a solid platform for growth and a really down to earth vibe about them, as well as some impressive clients and a specialism in web design and build, platforms and apps. If you’re an established Digital Senior Account looking for your next opportunity then this could be just the role you’ve been waiting for...
What you’ll be doing
As Senior Digital Account Manager you’ll be responsible for the strategic direction and development for key established and emerging accounts within the agency. We’re talking big brands, high value clients, where you’ll have ownership and overall responsibility for their strategy, operation, delivery, growth and performance, with the support of an Account Executive and Project Management team. To help you succeed in your mission you’ll also be supported by talented developers, UX and creative teams, each filled with specialists within their field, pulling together and producing the highest quality work.
What experience you’ll need
- It goes without saying your experience will be gained within an agency - whether that’s a pure play digital agency or an integrated agency with a strong digital offering.
- You’ll be an experienced Senior Account Manager who is looking for a next step up into a Director role, or an Account Director who is early on and looking for a fresh challenge.
- You will be fervently passionate about digital and building relationships for the long term.
- Naturally you’ll embed yourselves into a clients marketing team and be an extension to their business.
- You will be a natural leader and have previous line management/ mentoring experience.
- Strong commercial acumen, have the ability to spot opportunities and cross-sell.
- Ensure clients are getting the most out of campaigns and all services this digital agency are able to provide.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return a competitive salary is offered, in the region of £30k - £40k. This is a truly unique role with incredible potential to grow and develop in line with business success.
If you’re an agency experienced Senior Account Manager who would love nothing more than join a specialist digital agency at a key stage of growth, get in touch with Theo at ADLIB today to get the ball rolling.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:BristolSalary:£50k+
— Fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist!Location:BristolSalary:£60k
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£28K+