Director of Laboratory Operations
— Commercial Lab scale-up
- Fast growing commercial Biotech.
- Part of an emerging sector.
- A real opportunity to scale-up, with potential equity.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting commercial biotech, offering market leading science within an emerging sector. In line with growth, they are seeking a Laboratory Operations Director with microbiology experience, to help run all commercial, clinical and development operations as the laboratory continues to expand.
What you’ll be doing
As Director of Laboratory Operations, you will be responsible for the management of laboratory operations including financial management, resource allocation, strategy, management of team activities and driving forward best practice and processes, to ensure the lab operates a continuous improvement program.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Microbiology or Molecular Biology.
- Significant commercial laboratory experience, ideally managing human clinical samples.
- Proven technical and management experience in a commercial laboratory.
- Experience on the operations of analytical, microbiology and protein assays.
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrable success of managing different levels of technical expertise and experience.
- A track record of driving continuous improvement projects and excellence.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
Input towards the strategy and direction of the company, potential for an equitable event within 5/6 years, and to join a company with a strong collaborative and inclusive culture.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Roy