Back to all jobs 8th Mar
SLAM Research Engineer
— Autonomous Vehicle Start-Up
£40000 - £70000
• Innovative Tech-firm working with Autonomous Vehicles.
• A fast-growing company working with state-of-the-art innovative technology.
• Flexible working environment, offices in Central Bristol, excellent training & development opportunities.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology and making a real difference? If that sounds like the role for you, I'm currently working with a Tech firm in Bristol who'd be keen to speak with you.
What you'll be doing
You will support the development and implementation of SLAM systems working specifically with the R&D team on subsea inspections. This is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the development of autonomous subsea vehicles used primarily in the renewables sector.
Using SLAM you will be tasked with creating algorithms to facilitate a range of use cases including; real-time 3D reconstruction, image quality and stabilization, video processing pipelines covering everything from camera sensor to the final 3D reconstruction.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you'll need to apply
• A Masters or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• At least 3 years Commercial or Post-Doc experience working with Computer Vision, Image Processing or a related field
• SLAM experience is really important here, be it with 3D reconstruction, multi-view geometry or SFM.
• Programming skills in Linux, C/C++, Python and OpenCV.
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one isBack to all jobs
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Science / Machine Learning/AI jobsSearch all jobs
10 jobs found