Creative Service Manager
— Hugely successful business
Salary: Up to £45k +Car Allowance
- Brand new role to the business.
- Part of a global re-design project.
- £45k basic salary + £4.5 car allowance + great benefits.
This is the chance to join one of the South West’s best success stories as their Creative Service Manager. Incredibly well established this award winning engineering business is already regarded as one of the best in its market. There is plenty going on and scope to make your mark in this impressive business, including a rebrand.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Creative Service Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director to advance and develop the studio into a creative powerhouse. You’ll be stepping in to coordinate and lead a team of multidisciplinary designers across product packaging (both own brand and licenced), video, web design and offline marketing. Part of the remit of this role is to streamline and improve processes for the team; you’ll take a holistic view of the studio and with a keen eye spot any areas that could do with improvement or change. You’ll need to be a creative at heart and still enjoy this part of the job.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an established creative leader, with considerable previous experience of leading teams
- Understand the ins and outs of streamlining a studio.
- Professional service experience gained either agency or client side.
- A background stemming from graphic design.
- Film, producing and video production would be the icing on top of the cake but is by no means essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your creative and commercial experience you’ll join one of the UK’S finest design engineering business. You’ll work for a business that puts customer satisfaction, great product design and creative marketing at the core of its business and be insisumental in its growth moving forwards.
If the above sounds like you please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.Back to jobs