— rapidly growing software house, great scope for progression
- Support Analyst role with a fast-growing software house
- Close-knit team in a friendly environment, ability to learn pick your career path.
- Opportunities to move into Development, DevOps, Testing or Project Management.
A highly successful software house based in Central Bristol is expanding rapidly and is looking for another Junior IT Support Analyst. They’ve doubled in size as a business over the past few years, with around 10-15 in new offices and have exciting future plans. This means there are plenty of opportunities to grow professionally with the business with career paths which could include development, DevOps, testing or project management.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience of dealing with customers or clients via phone and/or email will be core to the role.
- Any knowledge of working with logging/ticketing systems within a support function will be useful.
- You’ll need a high level of IT literacy.
- On the softer side, you’ll need strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent verbal and written ability.
- Software testing experience/knowledge will be extremely useful but not essential. You will be shown how to test new features and product upgrades, write test reports etc.
What you’ll be doing
Core duties will also include for logging support tickets and making sure that they are dealt with quickly and all internal procedures are adhered to so that you provide the best customer experience possible, escalating and working with the development team when needed. You will be responsible for providing product support to customers, as well as the implementation consultants internally. You will also be able to get involved with basic software testing to support the development team. You’ll be engaging with customers directly to investigate and resolve support issues, also helping with potential configuration or necessary testing.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The company has doubled in size over the past year and a half and there are no signs of this growth slowing down any time soon. This makes it the perfect time to join an expanding company, working with some impressive clients. Everyone is friendly and at least twice a year, they get all the national offices together for some great socials. They’re adding more to their benefits package which already includes competitive salary (£20-24K), pension plan, free fruit for the office, free fancy coffee (Starbucks pods), Winter and Summer events, monthly movie night, monthly work breakfasts, opportunity to volunteer for Frank Water, close-knit & fun informal culture. As a junior role, there is the chance here to learn invaluable new skills which will help your long term prospects in the tech/digital world.
If this sounds like the role for you then send your CV to Ellen now or give us a call to find out more (01179 269 530). .
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Rapid progressionLocation:BrentwoodSalary:£45K - £50K
— Drupal, PHP Development / Linux System AdministrationLocation:CardiffSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Great 1st role in IT.Location:StroudSalary:£18k-22k