- A globally renowned company.
- Solar farm.
- Competitive salary and package.
What you’ll be doing
You will be managing a number of solar assets by ensuring best practice for safety, quality and environmental performance, whilst enhancing the overall returns and value of each project and complying with all of the applicable contractual agreements.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solar farm asset management - Management of the contracts of the SPVs.
- Provide information to the Portfolio and Investments teams and attend regular meetings with these teams.
- Ensure that all assets are in compliance with: Health & Safety and Environmental performance, local planning authority requirements, grid company connection conditions and power purchase agreements and reporting requirements under lenders facility agreements and other financial requirements.
- Monitor contractor performance during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance with a view to ensuring all contracted SLA’s are met or bettered, review and enhance maintenance strategies and activities with a view to reducing downtime.
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a permanent position offering up to £40,000 (DOE) you'll also have a competivite package, which includes 25 days holiday, pension & private medical.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Dan Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Sustainable Green TechnologyLocation:CreweSalary:£30,000
— Innovative and sustainable packaging developmentLocation:ObanSalary:Circa £33,000
— Electric Vehicle ChargingLocation:LondonSalary:£35-40k + Benefits