Senior Geotechnical Engineer
— Renewable Energy
• Marine engineering and scientific research projects.
• Worldwide offshore geotechnical solutions.
• Opportunities for learning as well as personal growth.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and worldwide leading group that safely delivers geotechnical site investigations for marine engineering and scientific research projects. The group operates in Renewable, Energy, Infrastructure, Government, and research organisations, with operations spanning across Europe, Asia, and the USA.
The role is an office-based position with occasional offshore site supervision and on-site engineering when required.
What you’ll be doing
The main objective of the Senior Geotechnical Engineer is to lead and take responsibility for the geotechnical elements of a project lifecycle.
You will be expected to provide technical input for tenders and interact on a technical level with clients and potential clients. There will be an element of supervision of ongoing offshore operations and assisting Project Managers during the full project lifecycle.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Recognised qualification in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology.
- Writing factual, interpretation and engineering reports.
- Approval of onshore laboratory testing schedules.
- Management of onshore testing programme.
- Review of contractual documents and production of project safety and execution plans.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will have a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning as well as personal growth and you will be encouraged to be creative and innovative. The company has great importance on maintaining the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£60,000 - £65,000
— Nature Based SolutionsLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£50,000 - £75,000
— Renewable EnergyLocation:Remote , UKSalary:£30,000 - £40,000