Front-End Developer / Designer
— Start-Up, Exciting Green Product
- Inspiring Tech Start-up using AI and Machine Learning.
- Major project to help save energy/green the planet.
- Flexible tech, requiring someone with an enthusiasm for design/UX.
One of Bristol’s most exciting start-ups have been given significant funding to help design and build a solution for the energy sector. This is a ground-breaking piece of work that will involve working closely with data scientists and engineers on something which will help reduce emissions and significant costs to green utilities companies.
*Happy with up to 4 days remote work per week, 1 day in their office in Bristol.
What’s skills you’ll be needing
- Demonstrable experience of data driven product development within any industry compatible across multiple devices.
- Data visualisation skills to build creative, informative, performant and interactive visualisations.
- Familiarity with version control, Git, and collaborative software development best practices.
- Experience integrating API and database functionality within front-end services in a secure and efficient method.
Bonus points for anyone with some of the following:
- Any experience of python-based applications using Flask/Django/Dash or similarly with PHP or any other front end tech stack such as R shiny.
- Any AWS experience particularly relating to deployment or testing/staging.
- Experience with graphic design software.
- Database management and SQL experience.
- Any experience working in a start-up environment.
- Experience with user management and authorisation/authentication best practices.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up working on an incredible project with hugely positive benefits to the environment. You’ll hopefully have huge satisfaction that your code will help to save energy and money for leading Green and sustainability focused organisations tackling climate change. Along with this you can expect to have a competitive salary of £40-50K, 25 days hols, very flexible working (1 day min at their Bristol office) and more as they grow.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Mike.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day
— Forward thinking digital agencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000