Account Director/ Pitch Manager
— Specialist Marketing Agency!
- Brand new Account Director/ Pitch Manager instrumental role to the business.
- Fast growing specialist marketing agency to call home.
- Offices in the heart of Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Cardiff and Cheltenham.
Due to ongoing success, this specialist CRM agency are growing the client service team and are on the lookout for an agency experienced Account Director/ Senior Account Director with commercial success to lead the business development activity and pitch success and lead them to victory.
What you’ll be doing
This role is varied and no two days will be the same, one day will be looking after one of the agencies international flagship account and mentoring a small client services team, overseeing the output and production line ensuring clients are kept happy and the work being delivered is to the highest possible standard.
The next day you will be working alongside the Client Service Director and Managing Director, taking the lead and managing the business development process from filtering of new business leads and tenders through to the delivery of a winning pitch. You will review current processes and ways of working, devising and implementing effective strategies and ways of working to ensure that everything is running seamlessly and in turn you’re achieving tangible results.
You’ll need to define and understand complex CRM solutions where a thorough understanding of the digital sector will be essential to your success, as you unearth solutions to existing clients and are able to present the agency in the best possible light to prospective clients.
What experience you’ll need
- First and foremost your experience will had been gained in an agency; whether that’s marketing, integrated, digital, direct or CRM.
- You could be working as a Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Pitch Manager or Business Development Manager at the moment.
- Regardless of title, your CV will demonstrate a strong background in commercial success, pitch wins and onboarding of new clients.
- This isn’t a hard sales roles, far from it, we’re seeking a strategic relationship builder with the ability to manage new business process.
- Leading pitches, tenders and writing proposals will be second nature to you.
- You thrive on winning new business.
- First class communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you expect a basic salary in the region of £40k -£50k plus benefits package. You’ll also be working amongst a team where you’ll be valued from day one within an autonomous environment that encourages input and personal growth.
They’re keen to start talking to people so please apply with your CV today.Back to jobs