Software Product Manager
— Growing Tech Company
- Brand new role to own and evolve the Product suite of a specialist software company.
- Exciting time of growth and transformation following recent acquisition.
- Blend of product strategy and delivery, relieving the Founder / MD of the 'product' hat.
This is a brand new role joining a specialist software organisation who have been going from strength to strength. They're clear market leaders in their space, as evidenced by their recent acquisition - an event which has freed up significant resource for growth!
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Founder / MD, you will be the first Product person brought in - and will be trusted with taking the software forward from (very) solid foundations. This will be an end-to-end product management role with a healthy blend of product strategy / discovery work as well as Agile delivery work getting your product out the door. From day to day, then, your activities will be varied - from owning and managing the product roadmap to spotting opportunities to improve the functionality and drive revenue growth, from prioritising features or software updates to acting as the glue between all internal business functions required to successfully ship software updates frequently. The business is in a period of shifting its strategic focus from a target customer perspective as well as shifting more and more toward a pure SaaS model - you will be instrumental in this process.
What experience you'll need
- You'll have strong track record built up as a Product Owner or Product Manager, developing and iterating products in a complex software environment.
- You will be technically-minded and will have a decent understanding of the technologies and infrastructure involved.
- You'll have very strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues and to navigate parent-company dynamics effectively.
- You'll have strong commercial and strategic skills to compliment your technical product skills and have a strong track record of driving commercial performance across products under your remit.
- Strong experience of Agile and Lean product development methodologies.
- Given the nature of the product and the industry, candidates with a Degree will be a priority.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is around £50k. There could be an element of flexibility for the right person, so please do get in touch if you're a little outside of this. On top of this, you'd be joining a growing company in a critical role, working hand in hand with the founder / MD - what's not to like!
This will turn around quickly, please get in touch with Gabby with a CV today to run through the full details.Back to jobs