Digital Design Director
— Great Bristol Agency
- A key role where you’ll evolve the agency’s digital offering.
- Briefs across web build projects, digital/integrated campaigns and (occasionally) print.
- Be a point of knowledge for all things contemporary digital design.
We’re looking for someone to join one of Bristol’s greatest agencies as a Digital Design Director. You’d be working at a Senior level between the CD and the wider Creative team. The agency has a reputation for quality, they excel when working on conceptual briefs and they need a senior digital creative/designer to join and help them take their digital design output to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
Your workload will be diverse and across a range of briefs – from digital and integrated campaigns through to web builds and the occasional print project. You’ll play a key part in the early stage conceptual work and ensure all output is underpinned by a great idea. You’ll take the lead when considering how best to roll out work on digital channels and you’ll enable the team to create innovative, contemporary digital work at the forefront of technology.
Your knowledge will encourage clients to be brave and you’ll act as a leader within with studio and be the go-to person for digital design queries.
The agency has a broad range of clients in both the B2C and B2B worlds, all across a wide range of global industries.
What experience you’ll need
- A digital first mindset when tackling a creative brief
- A deep level of knowledge within modern digital design and the wider technology landscape
- An excellent portfolio of work across digital and ideally one or two offline briefs
- Top notch communication skills and an ability to instil confidence in your abilities among colleagues and clients
- Experience of working at Senior Designer/Senior Creative/Senior Art Director level within an agency
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining one of Bristol’s most highly-regarded agencies in a role where you’ll be expected to lead the studio and make an impact on digital creative output from day one. There’s a salary of up to £50k on offer and a great office in the heart of Bristol.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch to go over the salary and details of the role.Back to jobs