Mid Weight Creative
— Conceptual position in a great agency
- Join an agency where great ideas underpin everything they do.
- Work in a role where your concepts are truly valued.
- Spend your days in an incredible studio alongside a great bunch of people.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be concepting and designing campaigns for a variety of multinational, high profile clients in a multidisciplinary team. You’ll be outlining the overarching messaging from a visual and copy perspective and then doing the design work that’ll form the deliverables of the campaign. The work will require you to design and concept for multiple disciplines – from printed collateral like brochures and wayfinding through to social, web and other digital assets.
All the work will be underpinned by solid messaging. This means the agency is looking for a creative who understands the importance of great copy and even someone who can write a few, short-form words.
What experience you’ll need
• An excellent portfolio of work which shows us your conceptual and design ability across print and digital
• At least a couple of years agency experience
• Solid grasp of the English language and an ability to write copy
• Skills with the usual design tools in the Adobe CC
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of around £26k-£32k on offer here. You’ll be joining a talented, friendly, welcoming bunch in a studio with an incredibly low level of staff turnover.
Sound interesting? Apply today with a CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch to go over the detailsBack to jobs