You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Highly Respected Bristol Agency
- Deliver artwork for truly global brands.
- Join a business that’s achieved impressive growth in 2017/18.
- Enjoy a fantastic new office space.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Creative Artworker to join a well established agency here in Bristol. Having been based in the area for many years they’re a well respected and highly prized member of the agency community in Bristol. Off the back of some impressive growth over the last 18 months it couldn’t be a better time to join. We’ve got a couple of roles available at mid-senior level with salaries dependant on experience.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the current creative team of around 10 you’ll sit amongst a talented team of fellow Artworkers, Designers and copywriters all bolstered by a long serving and experienced senior team. As an Artworker you’ll get stuck in to projects across print and digital for the agencies global client base; expect to work with brands that include big names in automotive, financial services, education and technology (amongst others).
This is largely a technical artworking role with a big onus on quality control – not a creative artworker-come-designer. This will suit a proud perfectionist; someone with microscopic attention to detail, a keen interest in the production process and any studio managers best friend.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience artworking for a range of print and digital media.
- A portfolio showcasing your artworking skills within a commercial context.
- Experience of artworking for exhibitions a big plus.
- A pro with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Excellent time management & organisation skills.
- A natural problem solver.
- Exceptional quality control.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In this role you’ll work closely with a fantastic studio manager and a well developed creative department. As well as a rewarding culture you'll enjoy a brand new state of the art office space, 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays, training and development opportunities, healthcare plan, cycle to work scheme and more.
Keen to hear more? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: