You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Communications Co-ordinator (B2B)
— 6 month contract
- Established and respected organisation.
- Working on a major new project.
- The office is located in North Bristol commutable by bus and train + free parking.
We’re now on a lookout for a talented Communications Co-ordinator to join a great, established organisation on a 6 month contract within their communications team.
What you’ll be doing
You'll be developing and producing a wide variety of communications to their key partners. From guides, email and direct mail campaigns, newsletters to video and animation content. Working with internal teams and external agencies you'll ensure all communications are produced on time and within budget and also measure the success of each activity. You'll constantly be reviewing existing communications, assessing the right channels and ensuring communications or supporting tools add value and improve overall operational performance. They are currently in the process of implementing a new online system that their partners will use and this role will play a key part in all the communications in relation to this project.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience designing, producing and delivering B2B communications across all channels.
- Solid email marketing and proven CMS experience.
- Confidence with copywriting.
- Ability to build strong relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Experience using design packages such as Photoshop and In Design would be a real advantage.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is up to £30,000 (pro rata) DOE + excellent benefits as well as free parking.
This is an urgent role and so please send your CV or call Ania for more details.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: