You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Freelance Creative Director
— Join a Large Organisation During Huge Rebrand
- Strategic position.
- Lead a large, talented multi-disciplinary team.
- Join at a crucial point in a rebrand project.
We are looking for a freelance Creative Director to head up the Creative department of one of Bristol’s largest organisations as they go through a high profile rebrand.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be taking the lead in the studio and responsible for all creative output, instilling a culture that aligns with the new brand and collaborating with the wider Senior Management team in a truly strategic role. It’ll be your responsibility to ensure the quality of work that comes out of the studio is to a high standard and within the new guidelines and the entire business is on board with the new brand.
You’ll be an adept leader and understand the importance of allowing your talented support team to excel; micromanagers just won’t work in this role.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in leading high profile rebranding projects
- You’ll need to be comfortable acting as an advisory lead on anything brand related – including strategy, creative and design
- A Design Director, Creative Director or Brand Strategist background
- Top-notch communication skills and the confidence to be the point of knowledge for all things brand and creative at the highest levels of the business
- Availability to start a new position in the 3rd week of January
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll get a chance to add another string to your already impressive bow in the form of another large rebrand project. There is a good day rate on offer (circa £250-£400PD) and a handful of interesting benefits.
Like what you hear? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch in the New Year to go over the details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: