Internal Comms Strategist
— Reputable agency with international clients!
Salary: Up to £80k
- Pivotal role in a leading employee communications agency, work with international clients as their strategic partner.
- Reputable agency with superb offices in Bristol, commutable from Bristol and Bath.
- Competitive salary up to £80k.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced internal comms strategist to join one of Bristol’s finest communications agencies. You’ll play a key role in the business, working closely with international clients, delivering internal communications and employee engagement solutions.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for leading strategic client relationships, providing employee engagement and communications strategic to a broad range of blue chip brand clients at a senior level. This is a client facing role, you will be an extensions to your clients businesses running design focus groups, surveys and workshops, getting to know peoples thinking, developing narratives from your insights and bringing stakeholders together and on board with your plans and then then off planning engagement and comms projects. From there you’d oversee the whole process, rollout of campaigns and see your strategies being executed by the client services team but remaining close, overseeing everything and being there to make sure everything goes to plan and your clients are happy and objectives are being met. This role is autonomous and you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference to your clients businesses and employees within those businesses.
What experience you’ll need
- You will currently be client side/ in-house in a senior internal comms role; whether that’s Internal Communications Manager, Head of Internal Comms or even Internal Comms strategist.
- Sharp attention to detail, experience in critiquing every element of communications, implementing culture transformation analysing gaps between where they are and where they need to be and designing strategies to help them get there.
- Have an understanding of current trends and insights in employee experience and internal communications.
- You’ll be energetic, have a positive attitude, ambitious and driven by working in a fast paced environment.
- Happy to travel globally to meet your clients (trips include New York).
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- For all of your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary aligned with your experience in the region of £50k - £80k, a generous benefit package including annual trips away and free parking to name a few.
If you’re an experienced Communications Planner who would love nothing more than to work for an award winning communications agency, then get in touch with Francesca at ADLIB to get the ball rolling.