Agile Business Analyst
— IT Consultancy
- Work in an Agile environment on a range of technical projects.
- Support client’s change needs to help their business growth and development.
- Working with cutting edge technology and industry experts.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working on technical projects with a hands-on approach and a keenness to get stuck in; gathering requirements, mapping out ‘as is’ states and creating functional specifications and often acting as Scrum Master.
You will be translating business goals into technical deliverables and vice versa, ensuring all business areas are working towards the same targets effectively.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Ability to understand what stakeholders want out of a project even if they don’t know quite how to say it.
- Experience of working on multiple projects end-to-end (within a consulting environment/role is most desirable).
- Liaising with senior clients and various external stakeholders.
- Experience creating wireframes or prototypes.
- You will be results-driven and process focused.
- Strong technical understanding and ability to recall technical information or specifications with ease. Hands-on technical experience is beneficial.
- 3 years’ experience working as an Agile Business Analyst in a software, digital or IT environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced environment for a great company who offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including flexible working hours.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions or don’t quite think this is the role for you, I have plenty of others so get in touch with Wiktoria on 01179 269 530.Back to jobs