Internal Communication Business Partner
— 6 month contract
- A great community-based organisation.
- Exciting internal communications implementation project.
- Be part of a fun tight-knit communications team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned internal communications specialist to join a fun; tight-knit team based a stone’s throw away from Bristol. Within a 6 month contract, you’ll support the communications team using your exceptional communication skills to find stories and ideas to share across the business. You’ll also be working closely with internal HR and Organisational development team to help deliver ambitious goals.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of a team you will be supporting the development of an internal communication strategy and drive high impact internal communications messages and campaigns which improve engagement and performance. Alongside this you will be managing all internal communication channels, developing new ones and creating documentation for colleague communications. All of your duties will need to be conducted to the highest standards and align with company policies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previously worked within internal communications, preferably having previously delivered complex projects.
- Design, development and management of communication channels.
- Experience in delivering compelling and efficient communications strategies.
- Member of an appropriate professional body (CIPR,CIM,IoIC) preferred but not essential.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience of using Indesign is key, and any video editing experience would be a bonus.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Can work independently or as part of a team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great opportunity to work in a rewarding environment as part of a positive team you can really make a difference to their customers' lives. The salary is £30-33k pro rata + benefits.
This really is a great opportunity for someone to join an exceptional employer. Apply now or contact Ania (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs