You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Associate Creative Director
— Excellent integrated agency
- Bring big ideas and design skills to integrated campaigns.
- Play a key role in evolving the agencies digital offering.
- Design and concept on multichannel campaigns and digital design projects.
Were looking for someone to join one of Bristols greatest agencies as an Associate Creative Director. The agency has a reputation for quality, they excel when working on conceptual briefs and they need a senior creative mind to join and help them take their concepts, digital design and digital campaign work to the next level.
What youll be doing
Youd be working between the CD and the wider Creative team in a Senior role.
Your workload will be diverse and across a range of briefs - from digital and integrated campaigns through to web/UI design briefs and the occasional print project. Youll play a key part in the early stage conceptual work and ensure all output is underpinned by a great idea. Youll take the lead when considering how best to roll out work on digital channels and youll enable the team to create innovative, contemporary digital design and campaign work at the forefront of technology.
Your knowledge will encourage clients to be brave and youll act as a leader within with studio and be the go-to person for digital design queries.
The agency has a broad range of clients in both the B2C and B2B worlds, all across a wide range of global industries.
What experience youll need
- A ideas-first mindset when tackling a creative brief
- A deep level of knowledge within both modern digital design and digital campaign briefs
- An excellent portfolio of work across digital and offline projects
- Top notch communication skills and an ability to instil confidence in your abilities among colleagues and clients
- Experience of working at Senior Designer/Senior Creative/Senior Art Director/ACD or similar level within an agency
- Skills with all the usual tools in the Adobe CC.
What youll get in return for your talents
Youll be joining one of Bristols most highly-regarded agencies in a role where youll be expected to lead the studio and make an impact on digital creative output from day one. Theres a salary of up to £50k-£60k on offer and a great office in the heart of Bristol.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and well be in touch to go over the details of the role.