— Work For A Great Agency
- Shape the UX department of a great agency.
- Lead and manage a couple of Junior UX’ers.
- Utilise long-standing client relationships to leverage UX opportunities.
We’re helping a brilliant Bristol agency find a UX Designer to shape, grow and build their UX capabilities. The agency are a true Bristol success story and have an envy-inducing client list. They’ve got to where they are by offering a thoroughly seamless service for their clients and maintaining impeccably high standards in everything they do.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll identify and lead all UX work within the studio and it’ll be your call on how best to approach a project. With a couple of Junior UX people in the team, you’ll have the capabilities to undertake user research, multiple rounds of usability testing and iterate your work based on data when the project requires you to do so.
As the agency have a multitude of established client relationships much of your initial work will come from these businesses. This means you’ll need to collaborate with the wider creative teams and spot opportunities for UX work.
You’ll also be responsible for mentoring and managing a couple of talented Juniors and you’ll be tasked with growing the UX team from now into the future.
What experience you’ll need
- A few years experience working at Mid Weight or Senior level in a UX role
- An ability to produce, analyse and iterate on a wide range of UX deliverables, from the discovery and research phases of a project through to interaction design and usability testing
- Ideally, you’ll have a portfolio or set of case studies that shows us your skills through the user experience design process
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of £42k-£45k on offer here. On top of this, you’ll be working in a role where you’ll have real responsibility from day one and your work will enable the future growth of the team and directly impact the size of projects you’ll work on.
Sound good? Apply today with a CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch to go over the details.
Back to jobs