— 2 weeks + rolling contract
- Manage image libraries & asset bank.
- Get an organisation ready for GDPR.
- Gain experience in image archiving.
We’re looking for an Image Archivist to join one of our clients in Bristol on a 2 week rolling contract. You’ll be joining their internal creative team where you’ll work alongside the Creative Manager. There’s a healthy amount of work to be done so plenty of work to get stuck in with.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be a key part of the studio with strong eye for photography and all things visual. In your day to day you’ll be responsible for sorting through the clients’ image library and asset bank to audit, cull and organise their imagery. You’ll be categorising shoots and ensure they have consent for imagery that they use, in-line with GDPR.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Interest in archiving imagery/photography.
- Have a good understanding of asset banks/libraries.
- Be organised and able to manage your own work flow.
- Have availability for at least the next 2 weeks.
- Good understanding of file formats and platforms.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be joining a great organisation and play a key part in their creative studio. There is a day rate of around £80PD.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV!Back to jobs