You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— High profile clients
- An integrated role with a variety of briefs.
- Work with some fantastic big name clients.
- City centre location.
This is a chance for a Designer to join an established training & development business based here in Bristol. Joining the existing creative team you’ll be working across a range of print and digital projects. This is an opportunity for a Mid-weight on their way up or a Senior Designer looking for their next role in a business with genuine career progression.
What you’ll be doing
Coming on board as a Designer, you’ll work from concept through to design and artwork on a range of creative briefs; this could vary from printed documents, brochures, flyers, web banners, emails and even pitch work to name a few. You’ll have a small team around you who you’ll be encouraged to bounce ideas off, inspire and create a buzz in the team.
As a business, they work with some high profile clients so you’ll have exposure to some truly fantastic brands. As this is a senior position, from time to time you’ll be dealing with internal & external stakeholders, so it goes without saying you’ll need to be confident in putting forward ideas, making suggestions to enhance a client’s brand and ultimately bringing together concise designs that will see a positive ROI for all involved.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A few years’ experience under your belt in a similar environment.
- A portfolio of integrated design projects in a commercial context.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Be conceptual in your approach to design.
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines.
- Be digital savvy, knowledge of HTML would be an advantage.
- Ideally have some leadership/mentoring experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary circa £25k-£28k + benefits and an opportunity to work for a great, fast growing organisation.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: