— High profile clients
- An integrated role with a variety of briefs.
- Work with some fantastic big name clients.
- City centre location.
This is a chance for a Designer to join an established training & development business based here in Bristol. Joining the existing creative team you’ll be working across a range of print and digital projects. This is an opportunity for a Mid-weight on their way up or a Senior Designer looking for their next role in a business with genuine career progression.
What you’ll be doing
Coming on board as a Designer, you’ll work from concept through to design and artwork on a range of creative briefs; this could vary from printed documents, brochures, flyers, web banners, emails and even pitch work to name a few. You’ll have a small team around you who you’ll be encouraged to bounce ideas off, inspire and create a buzz in the team.
As a business, they work with some high profile clients so you’ll have exposure to some truly fantastic brands. As this is a senior position, from time to time you’ll be dealing with internal & external stakeholders, so it goes without saying you’ll need to be confident in putting forward ideas, making suggestions to enhance a client’s brand and ultimately bringing together concise designs that will see a positive ROI for all involved.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A few years’ experience under your belt in a similar environment.
- A portfolio of integrated design projects in a commercial context.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Be conceptual in your approach to design.
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines.
- Be digital savvy, knowledge of HTML would be an advantage.
- Ideally have some leadership/mentoring experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary circa £25k-£28k + benefits and an opportunity to work for a great, fast growing organisation.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs