You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Multidisciplinary Agency
- Design for cross platform campaigns.
- Work on projects for high-profile, international clients.
- Fantastic culture & working environment.
We are on the lookout for a Creative Designer to join a multidisciplinary agency in Bristol. They’re looking for a Creative Designer to come on board to help them deliver cross channel campaigns across a variety of formats. There’s an existing team of talented creatives who are there to make you feel right at home.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be brainstorming, generating ideas and developing campaign concepts as part of the collaborative conceptual process. Once the message is defined, you’ll take your ideas through to polished designs that’ll then be rolled out across multiple formats. The work could be digital (websites, microsites, digital campaigns), print (signage, brochures, events) and even video. You’ll be working with big name clients so there’s a real opportunity to hone your pitching skills and nurture existing client relationships with some huge brands.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A conceptual, strategic and research led approach to design.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your work across multiple platforms.
- Articulate and confident communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure as you’ll be delivering on multiple projects.
- Be proficient with Adobe software (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator).
- Experience within an agency environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents, you’ll join a growing business that excels in what they do. You’ll get to work on some truly great projects alongside a social and friendly team. There’s a salary of £25k-£27k up for grabs as well as company pension and bonus scheme.
Interested? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: