— Advertising agency
- Join an award winning team
- Gain more agency experience
- Work across a range of campaign, brand, digital and print briefs
We are looking for a Midweight or Junior Designer to join a Bristol based agency. It’s a great place to be, think open-plan offices, flat hierarchy and a team that are open to your ideas. As an agency, they’ve got a number of awards under their belt. They’re now looking for a Junior or Midweight Designer to come on board and help them win a few more!
What you’ll be doing
The studio are a tight-knit bunch. You’ll be working with a handful of other designers on a variety of briefs. Predominately your time will be spent on digital briefs – so you’ll be generating concepts and designing for websites, digital campaigns, web banners, social media assets, emails and mobile apps. As part of the digital design process, you’ll be encouraged to consider the user and adopt a user centred design process.
There will also be some offline work to be done. This could be across anything from brochures through to exhibition material.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio of work that shows us your craft and concept abilities across brand, digital and print in a commercial setting
- Some agency experience
- Fluent with the usual tools in the Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Confident, articulate and a natural communicator
What you’ll get in return for your experience
If you’re successful here you’ll be joining an exciting advertising agency that’s committed to doing great work. You’ll be learning from a good host of talented creatives and you’ll be encouraged to push yourself professionally daily. There’s a salary of around £20k-£33k on offer for this one.
Sound interesting? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs