You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Multi-Channel Retailer
- Join a lovely close-knit team.
- Work for an established eCommerce business.
- Fantastic culture with progression opportunities.
We’re currently on the look-out for a creative, yet hard working email designer to join an established eCommerce business here in Bristol. Joining an existing creative team, you’ll work in collaboration with wider teams in the business to deliver designs for the company’s marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Predominately you’ll be responsible for the design and build of engaging email campaigns for the company’s global audience.
Whilst email design will be the main focus, this role will also allow you to get stuck in with brainstorming ideas, campaign planning and testing. With the customer always at the forefront of what you do, you’ll ensure that customer engagement is the very best it can possibly be.
Alongside crafting eye-catching email designs, you’ll also be responsible for the build of email campaigns, so it goes without saying you’ll need to pretty savvy with HTML to qualify for this one. As a business going through a period of growth, there’s real potential here to grow with the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop).
- A portfolio showcasing commercial examples of email design/digital campaigns.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong eye for design and up to date with design trends.
- Be confident and articulate.
- Preferably an understanding of the eCommerce space.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £23k is on offer for the right candidate, alongside a plethora of benefits including 20 days holiday allowance, cycle to work scheme, company pension, staff discount, life assurance, profit share scheme and onsite parking.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio of UI work and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: