You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Mid Weight Designer
— One of Bristol’s best agencies
- Join an established agency that’ll enable you to develop professionally through training and great projects
- Learn from talented Seniors and have ownership of projects
- Work across digital, web, print and animation
We’re helping one of Bristol’s best agencies find a talented Mid Weight Designer to help push their creative that next step further. As an agency, they are committed to delivering beautiful, engaging and innovative work for their established client base.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll have responsibility from day one. You’ll be managing your own projects and taking briefs from clients and, if necessary, pushing back on clients in order to drive the work that little bit further. It’s a truly multidisciplinary creative studio so you’ll be working on briefs across print, digital and animation/motion graphics.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have some agency experience as a designer
- You’ll already be working at Mid Weight Level or be working as an established Junior and be ready for the next step up
- You’ll be adept with all the usual Adobe Suite software including After Effects
- You’ll have an excellent portfolio that shows us a breadth of skills across print and digital
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be joining a great agency who understands the importance of personal development with all their staff, how beneficial it is to have a life outside of work and how imperative it is to deliver all client work to an exceedingly high standard. There is a salary of around £25k DOE on offer in addition to a great benefits package.
Sound like something you want to be involved with? Apply today with your CV and portfolioBack to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: