You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Digital Work for An Integrated Agency
- Join an award winning team.
- Gain agency experience.
- Work across a range of integrated/digital briefs.
We are looking for a Midweight Designer to join a Bristol based agency. It’s a great place to be, think open plan offices, flat hierarchy and a team that are open to your ideas. As an agency, they’ve got a number of awards under their belt. They’re now looking for a Midweight Designer to come on board and help them win a few more!
What you’ll be doing
The design studio are a tight-knit bunch. You’ll be working with a handful of other designers on a variety of briefs. Predominately your time will be spent on digital briefs – so you’ll be generating concepts and designing for websites, web banners, social media assets, emails and mobile apps. As part of the digital design process, you’ll be encouraged to consider the user and adopt a user centred design process.
There may also be some offline work to be done. This will be secondary to your digital responsibilities however you may get involved with branding projects and the odd print design brief.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A solid portfolio of digital design including websites, banners and digital assets within a commercial context.
- Experience in collaborating with Developers & UI/UX professionals.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Ideally have an understanding of print & production processes.
- Live and breathe design.
- Meticulous eye for detail especially when working under pressure.
- Confident and articulate with natural communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
If you’re successful here you’ll be joining an exciting advertising agency that is committed to doing great work. You’ll be learning from a good host of talented creatives and there’s genuine scope to hone your digital design abilities. There’s a salary up to £30k on offer for this one.
Sound interesting? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: