You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Collaborate with a great team and high profile clients
- Manage a team of talented Juniors.
- Design for a variety formats.
- Work on big name brands.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join a creative studio in central Bristol. It’s an exciting time for the team. They’re making this hire due to growth and they now need an experienced Senior to help them deliver on their excellent creative work.
What you’ll be doing
Your time will be divided between hands-on design work and the management of a couple of brilliant Juniors. You’ll be heavily involved in the collaborative, conceptual process and you’ll be designing advertising campaigns across print and digital for a bunch of big name brands.
When you’re not designing you’ll be working beside the PM and managing a couple of Juniors. You’ll be overseeing their output, checking work, managing workflows and leading by example to ensure deadlines are met.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need some experience of management to be right for this one.
- A great portfolio showing examples of your work across print and digital is very important here too.
- You’ll have good knowledge of all the standard design tools in the Adobe CC and ideally Sketch knowhow.
- Stakeholder management abilities will come naturally to you and you’ll impress us with your communication skills as you’ll need to know when it’s right and wrong to push back on client requests.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a great opportunity here to join a studio in a Senior role at an exciting time of growth. You’ll have the chance to better both your design skills and leadership abilities all whilst working on a bunch of big name brands.There’s a salary up to £30k on offer here.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: