You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Agency with global clients
- Mid-sized agency.
- Established digital design team.
- Varied digital design briefs.
We’re helping an established mid-sized marketing agency in Bristol find a Mid Weight Digital Designer. The team have nurtured relationships with clients all across the globe and have a reputation for quality output. They’re now looking for a Mid Weight Digital Designer to join their team and better their digital offering.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Head of Digital Design, Creative Director and wider executive team. The briefs will be challenging - you could be working on anything from the creating the visuals for a complex website or web app through to designing animated web banners or emails that form the basis of a eCRM campaign.
You’ll ensure usability is at the heart of all your work, you’ll generate innovative, commercially-sound concepts and create work that demonstrates real flair.
You’ll collaborate with the wider studio team to better the agencies already impressive digital design offering by creating some great work.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need a few years agency experience in a design role
- A portfolio that showcases your digital design abilities with examples of websites and web assets you’ve designed
- Skills with the usual tools in the Adobe CC
- Some experience with a prototyping tool like Axure, UXPin or InVision
- You’ll have worked in an environment that uses a pattern/component/asset library
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll spend your days working in a brand new studio surrounded by a bunch of hugely talented creatives. There’s a good salary on offer that we can disclose on application and the chance to work with some global brands.
Apply today with your CV and some examples of work and we’ll be in touch.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: