You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Mid Weight or Senior UX & UI Designer
— Digital Product Consultancy
- Work from discovery through to final UI design.
- Get exposure to AI, voice, IOT and AR/MR/VR tech.
- Impressive client list made up of some of the biggest names in the industry.
Were helping a digital product consultancy in central Bristol find a hybrid UX & UI Designer. Youll be the fifth person to join their digital design team and youll come in at either Mid Weight or Senior level. The business works with some of the biggest names in the digital space, producing web, native and hybrid apps that solve problems for users across the globe.
What youll be doing
As part of the initial discovery work when a new project kicks off youll work alongside the business clients and the internal strategy team. Here youll define the requirement and the need statements. From here, youll work in two-week agile sprints to deliver work up to final polished visuals. Youll need to utilise the internal usability testing facilities throughout the design process to validate your work and uncover any pain points for users.
The team works with clients who want to stay at the forefront of technology so youll be designing products that utilise voice, AI, IOT, and AR/MR/VR tech.
The business prides itself on its culture of innovation so youll be given time to experiment, collaborate with developers and build your own products.
What experience youll need to apply
- Experience working at either Mid Weight or Senior level in a UI Design, Digital Design or UX & UI design role for an agency, start-up or design-led business.
- Experience working across the entire digital design process, from the requirements gathering/discovery stages through to final visual design.
- A great portfolio of digital design work that includes mobile.
- Passion for technology, innovation and contemporary UI design.
What youll get in return for your talents
Youll be joining at either Mid Weight or Senior level and theres a good salary on offer here which we can disclose on application. Its a flexible environment (core hours are 10-4), theres collaboration across the team and the chance to work with some of the biggest clients in the technology world.
Apply now with your CV and portfolio and well be in touch.