— Leading Training & Development Business.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Leader in their field of business.
- Exceptional work culture and benefits.
We’re currently on the look out for a eLearning Designer to join a market leading learning and development company here in Bristol. As an innovative and strategic training provider you’ll be joining a creative/technology team with a genuine scope for progression within an established company.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the existing team of desktop publishers & instructional designers to create exciting digital content in which learners will easily be able to interact and engage with. Naturally, you’ll have a solid grasp of learning and development within the digital space, in your day to day you’ll be working with pre-existing brand guidelines to develop ideas through to finalised pieces of eLearning content for a plethora of different sectors so safe to say that no day will be the same!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as an eLearning designer/Content designer within a commercial context.
- Fluent with Adobe Captivate/Articulate.
- Solid knowledge of working with LMS (Learning Management Systems).
- A genuine interest in Training & Development.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC & Microsoft Office.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well a working for a leading training and development company, you’ll be supported through training schemes to develop your career. A competitive benefits package and generous holiday entitlement is up for grabs with a salary up to £30k depending on experience.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio of relevant work examples and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs