You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Training & Development Business.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Leader in their field of business.
- Exceptional work culture and benefits.
We’re currently on the look out for a eLearning Designer to join a market leading learning and development company here in Bristol. As an innovative and strategic training provider you’ll be joining a creative/technology team with a genuine scope for progression within an established company.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the existing team of desktop publishers & instructional designers to create exciting digital content in which learners will easily be able to interact and engage with. Naturally, you’ll have a solid grasp of learning and development within the digital space, in your day to day you’ll be working with pre-existing brand guidelines to develop ideas through to finalised pieces of eLearning content for a plethora of different sectors so safe to say that no day will be the same!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as an eLearning designer/Content designer within a commercial context.
- Fluent with Adobe Captivate/Articulate.
- Solid knowledge of working with LMS (Learning Management Systems).
- A genuine interest in Training & Development.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC & Microsoft Office.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well a working for a leading training and development company, you’ll be supported through training schemes to develop your career. A competitive benefits package and generous holiday entitlement is up for grabs with a salary up to £30k depending on experience.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio of relevant work examples and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: