— Advertising Agency
- Join an award winning team.
- Gain agency experience.
- Work across a range of integrated briefs.
We are looking for a Junior Designer to join a Bristol based agency. It’s a great place to be, think open plan offices, flat hierarchy and a team that are open to your ideas. As an agency, they’ve got a number of awards under their belt. They’re now looking for a Junior Designer to come on board and help them win a few more!
What you’ll be doing
The design studio are a tight-knit bunch. You’ll be working with a handful of other designers on a variety of briefs. Predominately your time will be spent on integrated briefs – so you’ll be generating concepts and designing for branding, websites and online and offline campaigns so safe to say the work load will be varied.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A cracking portfolio of design work across print and digital.
- Confident with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Be ideas led in your approach.
- A good grasp of branding.
- Live and breathe design.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Articulate with natural communication skills.
- Some agency experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
If you’re successful here you’ll be joining an exciting advertising agency that is committed to doing great work. You’ll be learning from a good host of talented creatives and there’s genuine scope to hone your digital design abilities. There is a salary circa £20k on offer for this one.
Sound interesting? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs