You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Work within the sports industry
- Join a fast-growing start-up.
- Work in an office with a great culture & a beer fridge.
- Learn from a talented Senior Designer.
We’re helping a start-up in Bristol find a Junior Designer. They’re a close knit team of sport fanatics, as they’re so busy they need another designer to come on board. Their office is a real start up environment – think beer fridge, PS4 and a big screen TV.
What you’ll be doing
You'll be designing social media assets, graphics for videos, infographics, hoardings for sports events and emails. There’s an opportunity to learn from the Senior Designer as they’ll handle the more complex website and mobile app design work. The business is currently developing their brand guidelines so you’ll be able to help out here too.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need a portfolio of design work that shows us your skills in either digital or print design.
- Your work will need to demonstrate your ability to appreciate commercial needs and contemporary design trends
- You’ll need an interest in sports
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of £17k- £20k on offer here – the actual figure will depend on your level of commercial experience. If you’re successful you’ll be joining a forward thinking team and working for a company that really cares about nurturing a great culture.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: