You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Midweight Designer x2
— B2B Creative Agency
- High profile B2B London agency that has recently opened its Bristol studio
- Join early doors and play a key role in the teams success
- Enjoy working across a portfolio of global brands
This is a lovely opportunity for a mid-weight graphic designer to join a top B2B London Agency (70+ creative professionals) who has recently opened its Bristol Studio doors. Youll enjoy watching the studio flourish across creative and client service teams, all of which will contribute to the success of delivering compelling brand and integrated creative work across a thriving portfolio of big name clients.
What youll be doing
Working alongside the Design Manager youll develop bespoke creative concepts across a range of industries, developing them across digital and print environments. Across a wide-reaching and impressive portfolio of clients, youll adapt various visual identity systems, taking briefs from Account Managers and clients and managing the design process from start to finish. Youll also have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing for content and infographics.
Youll work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy. A reliable team member youll enjoy working across a varied workload, bringing a solid understanding of the print process and technique. An active member of the studio team youll be a staple to a growing and ambitious studio.
What experience youll need
- Be a proven agency Designer at Midweight Level.
- A solid portfolio of integrated B2B creative work.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Previous experience in working with commercial clients.
- An impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience working from concept through to completion.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- The desire to play a key role in a fast-growing agency studio in the heart of Bristol.
What youll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £30k, a lovely studio environment, benefits and brilliant career opportunities.
Apply today with your CV & up to date portfolio.