You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Midweight Designer x2
— B2B Creative Agency
- High profile B2B London agency that has recently opened its Bristol studio
- Join early doors and play a key role in the team’s success
- Enjoy working across a portfolio of global brands
This is a lovely opportunity for a mid-weight graphic designer to join a top B2B London Agency (70+ creative professionals) who has recently opened its Bristol Studio doors. You’ll enjoy watching the studio flourish across creative and client service teams, all of which will contribute to the success of delivering compelling brand and integrated creative work across a thriving portfolio of big name clients.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside the Design Manager you’ll develop bespoke creative concepts across a range of industries, developing them across digital and print environments. Across a wide-reaching and impressive portfolio of clients, you’ll adapt various visual identity systems, taking briefs from Account Managers and clients and managing the design process from start to finish. You’ll also have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing for content and infographics.
You’ll work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy. A reliable team member you’ll enjoy working across a varied workload, bringing a solid understanding of the print process and technique. An active member of the studio team you’ll be a staple to a growing and ambitious studio.
What experience you’ll need
- Be a proven agency Designer at Midweight Level.
- A solid portfolio of integrated B2B creative work.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Previous experience in working with commercial clients.
- An impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience working from concept through to completion.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- The desire to play a key role in a fast-growing agency studio in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £30k, a lovely studio environment, benefits and brilliant career opportunities.
Apply today with your CV & up to date portfolio.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: