— POS & Entertainment Sector
- Join a an award winning creative department.
- Design for some of the biggest names in the entertainment sector.
- Benefits include a great office space, video games, early finish on Fridays, team socials, company-wide bonus and more.
This is a unique opportunity for a Midweight Designer to join a growing studio in Bristol. Based in the city centre this lively agency produces a wide variety of creative for clients in the entertainment industries.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the studio you’ll work alongside the existing creative team to design and artwork for a range of POS (point of sale), press ads, promotional merchandise and events collateral. For the most part the focus of this role will be designing for POS projects as this is an important part of the agencies offering. That being said the role will be varied, from time to time you’ll be translating millimetres into pixels by turning your hand to create digital assets including digital campaigns & social media graphics.
Working on high volume projects you’ll need to think conceptually and creatively about how campaigns work in the retail environment. You will use your conceptual flair and technical understanding to craft original and effective layouts to grab consumer’s attention.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Fluent with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- A portfolio consisting of your ideas, concepts and finished designs including POS, licensed goods and other integrated marketing.
- Be confident, articulate and have a meticulous eye for design.
- Have experience and understanding of working within well defined brand guidelines.
- Preferably have an interest in product, packaging, retail and the entertainment industries.
- Able to work at a fast pace when needed and juggle multiple projects.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as working alongside a very talented bunch you’ll be provided with all the tea, coffee and biscuits you need. You’ll get taken out for your birthday and where possible and finish early on a Friday. You'll also benefit from a company-wide bonus scheme when possible and be given all the tools you need to develop as a creative.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs