You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— High profile clients
- An integrated role with a variety of briefs
- Work with some fantastic big name clients
- City centre location
This is a chance for a Designer to join an established training & development business based here in Bristol. Joining the existing creative team youll be working across a range of print and digital projects. This is an opportunity for a Mid-weight on their way up or a Senior Designer looking for their next role in a business with genuine career progression.
What youll be doing
Coming on board as a Designer, youll work from concept through to design and artwork on a range of creative briefs; this could vary from printed documents, brochures, flyers, web banners, HTML emails and even pitch work to name a few. Youll have a small team around you who youll be encouraged to bounce ideas off, inspire and create a buzz in the team, so you'll need to have some leadership/management experience under your belt.
As a business, they work with some high profile clients so youll have exposure to some truly fantastic brands. As this is a senior position, from time to time youll be dealing with internal & external stakeholders, so it goes without saying youll need to be confident in putting forward ideas, making suggestions to enhance a clients brand and ultimately bringing together concise designs that will see a positive ROI for all involved.
What experience youll need to apply
- A few years experience in a similar environment.
- A portfolio of integrated design projects in a commercial context.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Be conceptual in your approach to design.
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines.
- Be digital savvy, with knowledge of HTML.
- Have some leadership/mentoring experience.
What youll get in return for your experience
A salary circa £25k-£28k + benefits and an opportunity to work for a great, fast growing organisation.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.