— Digital Projects within an Agile team
Salary: Up to £40k
- Opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a FTSE 250 organisation.
- Work on business critical projects including a platform migration, HR system implementation and upgrading and adding new functionalities to existing internal systems.
- Offices in the heart of Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Newport, Chippenham, Cheltenham and Swindon.
We’re working with a FTSE 250 organisation within the Agile Project Team in the vibrant Bristol head office. We're looking for a dynamic candidate that is currently a Business Analyst that can work autonomously, a quick learner who has the ambition to grow into Senior in the near future.
What you'll be doing
We’re recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst to join a busy Agile Delivery Team. Reporting into a Senior Business Analyst, you’ll be working closely with the Product Owners gathering project requirements, looking at current processes.
You will be working across a variety of business change projects including implementing a new HR system, moving from their current platform to Kentico, and upgrading and adding new features and functionalities into existing online booking systems. You will be reviewing current processes, data integration and system dependencies, using the data and translating into user journeys, wireframes, system flows, and process maps.
What skills you'll need
- You will currently be a Business Analyst with a good grounding of experience gained.
- Experience in an Agile environment would be ideal, or Waterfall will suffice.
- Previous experience working on digital website and app related projects, with an understanding of different CMS’ (content management systems).
- You will have strong communication skills, able to manage stakeholders effectively and build strong relationships internally as you’ll be working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with internal systems and external channels i.e. websites.
- Platform migration isn’t essential but any knowledge/ experience in this area will take you far in this role.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary in the region of £30k - £40k dependent on experience, an annual bonus and a customised training programme to ensure you’re on track to hit your career aspirations and grow within the role. This company have great retention and certainly know how to look after their employees!
What to do next
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for then please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with your CV today.Back to jobs