— Join an award winning marketing agency!
Salary: £On experience
- Opportunity to work for a successful, independent integrated marketing agency.
- Fantastic culture, this agency really nurture and look after their own –their retention is strong and their employees are longstanding.
- Limitless career progression opportunities; lots of training and support on offer.
We’re on the lookout for a Junior Digital Project Manager to join a busy and innovative marketing agency in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Support Administrator you will be a key part of the digital project team- providing administrative support to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! You will manage incoming requests to the team, and be an excellent communicator to ensure everything is dealt with in an efficient and timely manner! You will be ambitious, and keen to pursue a career within a digital capacity- there will be tones of scope for progression in this role- so would be a great stepping stone for someone with great admin skills to get a foot in the door of a super agency.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role at the moment whether that’s in an operations/ administration, client services or even project management.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great marketing agency who are really going places.
- Comfortable with excel and different software systems and tools.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the difference between CMS, content, SEO, PPC and social.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience, plus a generous benefits package, and a successful agency with lots of scope for progression for the right person.
If this is just the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then why not send us your CV and let us do the rest?Back to jobs