You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Client Services Director
— Award Winning Brand Design Agency
- Rare opportunity for a Client Services Director to join this multi award winning brand design agency based in Bristol.
- Leading a team of 9, delivering success across a portfolio of premium b2c brands on a global basis.
- Steer the business through the next level of growth and beyond.
- Simply, put an amazing opportunity for a big brand experienced Client Services Director in Bristol, an amazing place to live, work and enjoy life.
An incredible opportunity for a Client Services Director within brand design agency with a top tier client base, under pinned by an award winning team of creative brilliance, strategic thinking and full of ambition.
What you’ll be doing
As Client Services Director you’ll be taking on a senior management role within this fast growing agency, not only driving client success across a portfolio of premium b2c brands, but also steering the business through their next level of growth and beyond.
You’ll achieve success through effectively leading a client services team of nine, including three Account Directors. Leading by example you’ll drive your team to deliver excellence throughout the agencies client portfolio. With the gravitas and experience to back it up you’ll holding top-table strategic conversations, delving deep into clients business, products, brands and objectives, in turn creating and delivering creative and brand led projects across all manner of engagement channels.
Once you’re in settled and embedded into the business you’ll be invited to join the senior management team, a team of highly regarded agency professionals pulling together to drive the business through its next phase of growth whilst ensuring they remain true to their heritage and foundations that have created such a successful business since day one.
What experience you’ll need
- There’s every likelihood you’ll be heading out of London and looking for a progressive career move in the South West
- If you’re in the region already all the better, however your track record will scream big brands, significant budget responsibility and sizeable team management
- You’ll currently be operating somewhere between Group Account Director and Client Service Director level, demonstrated through leading a similar sized team and deep knowledge of high profile b2c brands and audience engagement
- The gravitas to hold senior level relationships, building trust and buy in from the out set
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A basic salary in line with your experience, generous holiday allowance, a lovely and progressive working environment and a dream role in the South West!
Please get in touch with Nick now for a confidential discussion.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: