— Global Brands
Salary: Up to £40k
- Superb opportunity for an Account Director to join a fast growing creative agency.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol.
- Global clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on two of the agencies key accounts; one a global FMCG brand and the other a reputable business within financial services. You’ll be developing and fostering client relationships, working on innovative digital, media and direct marketing campaigns and cover everything from direct response, data, lead acquisition, analysis across a variety of channels.
Your clients requirements will be at the heart of everything you do and you’ll really get under the skin of the brand, understand their requirements and deliver effective results. You’ll help them drive their business forward creatively through digital marketing, direct, traditional direct marketing, advertising (ATL, BTL) and understand their key audiences language and behaviours.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an experienced Senior Account Manager ready to take a step up or at Account Director level already.
- It’s likely that your client service experience has been gained at either an integrated, advertising, digital or marketing agency – regardless your communication skills will be impeccable.
- You will come with a proven track record of running successful marketing campaigns across direct, digital marketing, advertising, brand and print.
- It is essential that you are creative and are able to bring innovative, forward thinking ideas to the table, with the ability to really make this role your own.
- If you have FMCG or financial service marketing experience that’d be the dream, but is by no means essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary in the region of £35k - £40k. You will also have the opportunity to join already successful agencies who are growing from strength and there is no stopping them; whilst having fun on the way.
If all the above sounds like you then get in touch with Francesca right away to be in the running.Back to jobs