Candidate Manager / Resourcer
- A rare candidate manager / resourcer opportunity with us here at ADLIB!.
- You’ll be working within the regions most established marketing agency team, playing a vital role in securing our position and continuing its success.
- A dream role for a delivery consultant within the marketing, digital and creative communities.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside Fran, the team’s Principal Consultant and agency expert you’ll be tasked with attracting, sourcing and managing candidates for marketing agencies and across digital project management clients. This is one of ADLIB’s longest standing and successful markets where pace and accuracy are the name of the game. This is all about multi-tasking, managing multiple recruitment campaigns at any one time, knowing our client base, understanding the market, advising, presenting opportunities and ensuring that candidates and clients are managed effectively to get the right result for all.
You’ll be able to write compelling adverts, keep track of their placement and effectiveness, scour CV and internal databases, rekindling candidate relationships, network, utilise LinkedIn to drive direct and passive candidate attraction and essentially ensure we continue the good work.
What experience you’ll need
- We’re looking for an experienced resourcer, junior recruiter or candidate manager that’s looking to work for a progressive business with deep roots within the creative, digital and marketing sectors
- You’ll be able to work at pace, disciplined to the task in hand with a constant eye on the wider picture
- You’ll be all about attention to detail, with top notch communication and relationship building skills
- Sound written communication is a must on this one, you’ll be creating compelling and effective adverts that stand out from the crowd
- You’ll also need a genuine interest in the nature of businesses you’ll be recruiting for - we’re talking digital, creative and progressive businesses, many of which we work with on an exclusive basis
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary in line with your experience and previous success, a decent bonus structure, 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Xbox, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Nick now for further information and an informal / confidential discussion.Back to jobs